Sunday, August 29, 2010

New free to use images on Flickr


IMG_0006
Originally uploaded by Theresa in MS
Posted some new images on Flickr today. If you use them to create something I'd love to see what you came up with. I'll be glad to link it from here as well.

Heard from Blake (my Air Force son) yesterday. He found out where his first duty station will be. He said 'It's in the mountains'. I said 'OK'. He said 'of JAPAN'!!! I'm glad he'll be going somewhere he's always wanted to go but as his Mom it certainly causes me some concern. He's a grown-up now though and getting on with his life. I'm so proud of both my boys.

Cleaned up in my craft room today and can actually see the work-table. Now I have no excuse not to get in there and actually complete a project. Too many 'started' pieces with no finished items. With the first of the month coming up it's doubtful anything will be finished soon though. Will be too busy at work to have any energy left at night.

Enjoy the images and God Bless You!

4 blog friends left a treasured comment:

Christy said...

Wow, Japan is so far! He'll be glad for the experience though. Hang in there :)

VBR said...

gorgeous pic of the little ones there. thanks for sharing!

Melissa said...

Hi Theresa-
Sweet images, thanks! You asked where I got the Halloween images I used in my Halloween ornaments...well they are images from Halloween postcards which I extracted with Photoshop then created new images by taking elements fromMdifferent png. files and putting them together into new images. The "moon" brothers are from a digital kit by Tumblefish Studio which you can purchase at www.deviantscrap.com
Hey, goodluck to your son in the mountains of Japan, what an adventure! I'm off to clean my craft room table......at least I think there's a table under there!
Smiles
Melissa

Plush Possum Studio said...

I'm sure your son will find his sojourn overseas one of fascinating memories to later share with family and friends. You're sure lucky to have two sons you can feel confident are growing up strong, healthy, ready to take on the world.
And Thank You so much for becoming a new Follower over at our Studio's blog!
You'll have my Follow shortly.
Rose
P.S. WHat a pretty blog you keep! it's just lovely!