Wednesday, December 3, 2008

terrible blogger

Apparently I'm a terrible blogger since I never think to go in here and post anything. While I don't lead a terribly exciting or adventurous life, there are periods of humor and meaningful thoughts that I'd share if I could just think to do it. My focus seems to be off and I can't concentrate on anything long enough to actually get it done. It's different at work; I don't have a problem completing tasks there. Maybe I use up all my brain cells at work and have none left for my 'other' life.

I did join Classmates 'Gold' today so I could catch up with some of my high school buddies. Classmates had a special and it was only $19.95 a year to join. I figured that wasn't too bad and is well worth it if it gets me in touch with friends I haven't seen in a long time.

Lance and Payton came to visit with their dad this past weekend and we had so much fun having them at the house. I bought the boys some puzzles to put together; their attention span wasn't long enough to finish one but Nelson and I got so engrossed in them that we not only finished their puzzles, I went out and bought us some 'grown up' puzzles to work on. I didn't want to stop working on it last night but had to go to bed; I was exhausted but wanted to keep working on that puzzle.

Longest post I've written so far; maybe there's hope for me yet.

0 blog friends left a treasured comment: