Thursday, November 19, 2009

Wonderful news about my husband

After 42 years of smoking, he has officially quit! He hasn't had a cigarette in over 2 weeks and I am so proud of him. He is using the Chantix and it REALLY works. It's rather expensive but not as expensive as cigarettes would be for the same amount of time. AND there's a website he checks into every day plus he gets an automated phone call every night that's interactive. There's also a number he can call and talk to an actual person if he needs extra support. I'm so grateful he's quit and so very proud of him!

Well, I'm coming up on my 100th blog post and I'm getting the craft goodies together for a giveaway. Due to postage costs I'm not sure if I'll have to limit it to the continental United States or not. I've got friends all over the globe and I don't want to leave anyone out. I've got to think on that a bit more.

Before I sign off for tonight, here's a great site with some really good recipes. The link here is for Slow Cooker recipes but there are tons more recipes at this site too if you just look around. My aunt sent me this link and these dishes sound wonderful. I have a really good slow cooker that doesn't get used enough.

Have a great Friday/Saturday everyone!! God Bless You

Please click on the date/time to leave a comment. A Blogger 'glitch' :-)

0 blog friends left a treasured comment: