Sunday, March 29, 2009

Surf City

Surfing the web is what I've been doing for hours today. I did work on a paper craft project and got 4 pages out of a probable 10 that I'll be doing to complete this gift. I say probable 10 pages because the gift is a made from scratch scrapbook that I'm making for a friend and the number of pages is entirely up to me. I'm creating all the pages and the covers and am having a great time working on it. I'm such a perfectionist that it takes quite a bit of time to get a page I'm happy with. I'm leaving spaces for the recipient to add their own 4x6 photos. So far the book is coming together well and I'm very pleased with it. I hope my creative streak continues for awhile so I can get some other things completed as well.

The husband and I went out driving for a couple of hours today and saw some really beautiful springtime sights. I got some great shots that I hope to get posted here tomorrow when I have more time to do some tweaking on the images. There are a couple of photos that I saw when reviewing thru the camera's viewer that look extremely promising as possible 'framing' shots.

Found this site today and I've already added it to my favorites list. The blog is Mermaids of the Lake and they're offering a chocolate giveaway. It appears that they have giveaways on a fairly regular basis. Go check it out and good luck!

God Bless You

0 blog friends left a treasured comment: