Saturday, April 11, 2009

Dad's New Toy


Daddy got a new toy a few days ago; something he has wanted for a very long time. A John Deere riding lawnmower. It is very nice and I'm amazed at how quiet it is. Nelson said the steering handles just like power steering. Our Craftsman is great and we're happy with it but it doesn't steer quite that easily. And it's a lot louder. It works well though and it's paid for so I'm thrilled with it haha.

Nelson's Tacoma needs a new motor; if it's not one thing, it's another. That saying is sooooo very true. We just got a couple of items paid off and now it looks like we'll have to have another vehicle. Oh well, with the Lord's help we'll make it just fine.

I had to work half a day today and it was so slow; I only had three customers the entire morning. I'd much rather be busy so that the time goes faster.

We have no plans for Easter other than having lunch with Mom and Dad. I guess it will just be us with no grandkids. Nelson had to work today and we decided we'd just stay home this weekend rather than go visiting the grands. Weekends aren't long enough to go see the Alabama crew; we need to take a 4 day weekend and make a trip over there. I'd love to do that but there just aren't any weekends that work out that way.

Have a wonderful, blessed Easter!

0 blog friends left a treasured comment: