Friday, June 5, 2009

Good news

Dad has been in the hospital for over a week and is finally home! Have not done much other than work and try to stay with him some so Mom could have a break. I am so grateful for the Lord's hand in healing Dad well enough for him to leave the hospital. We are so blessed by having wonderful friends and family who kept all of us in their prayers. God is so good!

Work has picked up tremendously over the last couple of weeks; more people are buying cars lately. I deal with the paperwork end of car sales and I have been so very busy. First week of the month is always hectic and this month is no exception. I enjoy my work so much and am so glad I have a job that I like with co-workers I care deeply for.

Nelson went to watch Sara play T-ball tonight in Cleveland and I stayed home because I have to work in the morning. I didn't want to come in late and then get up early for work. I've missed enough sleep this week and hope to get caught up on some of it tonight.

I intended to post these pics right after our vacation but life got crazy. This is a coondog graveyard in Alabama. We saw the sign on the highway and I HAD to check it out. Nelson had been before on one of his work trips to that area and it was well worth the longer than anticipated detour. I count this as one of the highlights of our trip to Alabama.




0 blog friends left a treasured comment: