Friday, June 26, 2009

Vintage images

For anyone interested in viewing vintage images, I found a fantastic site. It's loaded with Victorian and Edwardian era images. So interesting to browse through and see all these old images. The site is www.cartes.freeuk.com and I hope you enjoy it as much as I do. I can easily spend hours there when I should really be doing something else.

It's so hot here that I cannot do much outside; I just can't stand this humidity and high temperature like I could when I was younger. I'm sure some of that is because I am so used to air conditioning but whatever the reason, I'm miserable when I'm outside when it's as hot as it's been lately.

I'm off this entire weekend and plan on relaxing, doing some laundry and I HOPE to work in the craft room and on some photos. My sister and I are planning a 50th anniversary party for our parents. It's not until October 2009 but it will be here before we know it, especially if I keep putting off working on it. I'm gathering images and ideas because we want it to be very special. My parents never ask for anything and I know this party will make both of them very happy. Lord knows they deserve it for staying married for 50 years and putting up with the 3 of us kids for almost that long.

Have a great weekend and hopefully I'll have some new photos to post here soon. God Bless You!

0 blog friends left a treasured comment: