Monday, June 22, 2009

Various Pics

I've been working in Photoshop Elements on photos that we've taken recently and thought I'd share some of them here. No real order to them so here goes:


Our youngest grandchild, Sam. Pic taken Father's Day 2009; isn't he a cutie?!

Sum & Substance Hosta bloom. These hostas get enormous!

A spotted lily that blooms in June for me. This is on a very tall stalk; about 4' tall.

Nelson and I went out riding around Carroll County, MS and found a ranch with a few buffalo. We were lucky enough to catch them right at the fence line so we could get a good shot of them. The biggest male was too fast for us to get a good shot of him; he scared me and Nelson both by running down towards us. Lucky we were on the OTHER side of the barbed wire fence!

An abandoned house in Carroll County, MS

I hope you enjoy the photos; I should work on plenty more that I have in my 'downloaded from camera' folder. I keep putting it off until I end up losing interest in working on the older photos. I admit it. I'm lazy when I'm at home. Work is so very busy right now and by the time I get home I'm just pooped. Too tired to think about doing any kind of 'work'. Plus it's so danged hot right now that I feel zapped of all energy all the time. I do NOT like summer; I'd much rather be cold than hot. Hot flashes have certainly cured me of complaining about the cold haha

Have a blessed week!!

0 blog friends left a treasured comment: