Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Hot and Quiet

Nothing at all going on to blog about lately. It's too hot to do much of anything outside so I've been reading and surfing Flickr looking for good-looking textures and images to use in image manipulation. I've played around some with Photoshop Elements; still trying to get it down pat. I believe that PSE is one of those programs that I will forever be learning something if I continue to use it.

Nelson got some photos of a baby frog (below). We have an above-ground pool in our backyard that we haven't used for about 3 summers now. I've been trying to get Nelson to finish draining it and get rid of it but it's still there. Due to all that stagnant water, we're party central for the neighborhood frogs. Sooo, now we have zillions (okay, maybe not zillions but LOTS) of baby frogs. They must now be getting big enough to get out on their own. My co-worker tells me her granddaughter loves frogs so if Christy reads this, I can send Savvy some anytime you say :-)



God Bless!

0 blog friends left a treasured comment: