Sunday, September 20, 2009

A border freebie

I have had so much fun visiting blogs and lifting freebies from sooo many talented people. Here is my first freebie that was personally created by me from start to finish. Just playing around with PSE and finding out just what it will do if you work at it long enough. I've still got a lot to learn about it but the process is certainly fascinating. Enjoy it with my compliments. Click on the image to upload the full size version. It's 2400x2400 pixels and 818 kb in size. I created these borders with ATC's or small canvases in mind; created on an 8x8 image. Please let me see what you create with it; that would really make my day for someone to actually use something I made :-)



Please click on the date/time and leave a comment. Some sort of blogger blooper. God Bless You!

7 blog friends left a treasured comment:

Lori Saul said...

Thank you for your lovely comment and the wonderful freebie- I look forward to visiting again!

Terri Daugherty said...

thank you theresa, your freebie is such a nice gift! thanks for visiting my blog and please come back to visit frequently!

Unknown said...

Theresa this is just wonderful! I am going to use these and I will send you a pic.
XXX
Becky

Kim Gillian said...

Love the border. I also live in MS.

Catherine said...

Hi Theresa, Thanks for stopping by my blog! I love your digital sheet you created - how generous of you to share it! Love reading your blog; that picture of your parents is priceless!

Carol Anne's Boutique said...

Hi Theresa, Thank you so much for stopping by my blog and leaving your sweet comment and for creating and sharing this fabulous feebie! Have a beautiful weekend!
Hugs, Carol Anne

VS said...

Hello & thanks for the freebie, it's fun & I'm sure I can use it on many art pieces. I enjoyed reading your comment this morning, it's nice to know I'm not alone on my learning cure with photoshop. I'm impressed that you know how to make your own borders...someday! Enjoy your Sunday, Susie