Thursday, September 10, 2009

My first Etsy order arrived!

I ordered a print from Tumble Fish Studio a couple of days ago and it arrived today. It is gorgeous!!!! I absolutely love Marsha, the creator of all the wonderful art and owner of Tumble Fish Studio. She is beautiful, smart, witty and ultra-talented. I have admired her art since my first glimpse of it. I started following her blog and that's when I fell in love with her personality. Her art is my kind of quirky and every one of her pieces speaks to me in some fashion. It's very hard for me to choose just one piece to purchase but I had to start somewhere :-)



Please forgive the quality of the photo; I should have taken more time with it. I was trying to do too many things at one time, as usual. The print I ordered is the girl holding wings at the bottom of the stack. The text reads 'Just Imagine'. I love it!!! The other 4 images are postcards that Marsha threw in as a surprise freebie. I love them as much as the print and hate the thought of using them as actual postcards. I think I'll frame them as well; in a collage frame most likely.

Go check out Marsha's site at the links in the first paragraph. I can't imagine you'll be disappointed.

God Bless You

0 blog friends left a treasured comment: