Monday, September 14, 2009

Monday again!

Work was a drag today for some reason. Still having rainy weather and it has me in a weird mood. Just don't feel like doing much of anything. I did go to Mom's and we worked on the anniversary party stuff some more. She printed out the invitations and they look pretty good. We couldn't get them centered exactly which drives my anal-retentive side nuts! But they still look good and they'll get the job done.

Hope y'all had a better day and that tomorrow will be fantastic! I'll be posting much more interesting posts as soon as I get this party behind me. At least I intend to :-)

God bless you!!

Please click on the date/time to go to the single post page and leave a comment. Some sort of blogger thingy and I can't figure out how to fix it :-)

0 blog friends left a treasured comment: