Sunday, July 12, 2009

Found image (odd)

I saw this and it's just too good not to share. I'm one of those people who didn't think I'd ever use texting at all. Then, I decided the only time I'd use it would be to send short 'call me' type missives to my immediate family. As it's turned out, I'm actually using it to have short conversations with several different people and I'm sure I'll use it more and more in the future. It still bugs me though when there's someone walking around seemingly talking to themselves until I notice they have an earpiece clipped to their ear. I do not NOW or plan to EVER use my cell phone so often that I need a permanent receiver stuck to my head.

I should have been in bed a long time ago but my oldest son's here with three of the grandkids. Son and I have been watching 'Dark Knight' because he's never seen it. He's actually been watching the movie and I've been surfing flickr which is how I came across this leggy guy texting.

I'm looking forward to visiting more with the grandkids tomorrow before they leave headed back to Alabama. My son is a Marine and has just found out he'll be stationed in North Carolina next and they have to be there within a little over a month. I've gotta get in all the 'Nana' hugs and kisses I can before they get that far away.

Now, I think I actually will go to bed. God Bless You!

0 blog friends left a treasured comment: