Monday, August 3, 2009

OK, no more excuses!

I am starting today, not tomorrow, but TODAY! I am going to eat healthy and get fit. I am going to lose weight and get in shape. I will be 50 in two years and I want very badly to be FIT BY 50!! I just want to feel better and do as much as I can to stay healthy. I have 5 beautiful grandchildren that I want to be around to watch them grow up. I want to see their grandchildren graduate! Ok, that may be pushing it but I do want to be healthy and feel better. I want to not be so tired all the time. So, wish me luck and pray for me. I'm sure praying for myself and all the others out there trying to get healthy.

I've been blog surfing alot lately and if you have any time at all, you've just gotta check out Tumblefish Studio. Marsha is the most amazing artist and just the sweetest lady! Her post from today has a giveaway listed at Val Zdero Art. I am going to add her to my 'follow' list because she makes jewelry and just the type I like too. Good luck in the giveaway (but I really want to be the one to win haha)

Have a great week and God Bless You!

0 blog friends left a treasured comment: