Thursday, August 27, 2009

Silent Secretary

Here's a close-up view of one of my junk finds from this past weekend. It's called a silent secretary; really a daily planner. The book is dated for 1961 but it appears that the previous owner used it for 1964 and 1965. At first glance, entries are not in any particular order.



Below is a close-up of script inside the front cover. It seems the owner was describing symptoms of "intestinal gas, belching, bloating and flatulence". YUCK! I hope they found something to help :-)



What I found really cool about stumbling across this book is that I was born in 1961, the year the book was printed for. Neat, huh?! I love coincidences like that. Always makes me feel the presence of God even stronger. I know, I know, I have an off-center way of looking at things sometimes.

Hope you enjoyed the images; there will be more soon.

Have a great Friday and God Bless You!

0 blog friends left a treasured comment: