Sunday, January 4, 2009

Aching back...clean house

Got on a cleaning spree Saturday and got a lot of junk out of the way. Still got a ways to go but we did get a lot done. We moved all the furniture back in the living/dining room. It looks so good with the newly painted walls and new floor. DH still lacks getting the crown molding up and we hope to get that done next weekend. He and I both ran out of energy yesterday evening and just had to stop. I worked half a day and then came home and immediately started cleaning and rearranging. There are so many things we'd like to do to the house. DH wants a new living room suite now but that will have to wait. He saw a microsuede set that he really likes; we'll have to put that on our 'wish list'.

Oldest DS and his crew will be here sometime this evening. I'm about to start my beef and gravy in the crock pot. We'll take it over to Mom's when we all get together for our Christmas celebration with them. Gotta remember to take the SLR camera too and hope the photos come out well. I can hardly wait to get my hands on my grandbabies.

Now I'm off to work on photos taken last weekend so I can get them sent out to all the interested parties. It's so nice to be able to do that while still being in the same room with DH. I love my desktop PC but always felt like I was hiding from the rest of the family when in that room working on anything. The laptop lets me be where everyone else is. I am so spoiled with all the technology in this house.

Have a great day and God Bless You :-)

0 blog friends left a treasured comment: