Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Visit with the grandkids

Oldest DS and his family are visiting this week and we are so enjoying having them here. Especially the grandkids! Sorry Son, but that's just the way it works. When you came along, with my folks it was all about you and now I know why they felt that way. They are actually visiting other family tonight so I'm resting up from the last 2 nights. We had 2 of the 3 spend the last 2 nights with us and we had a blast. But Nana is TIRED! I need tonight to rest up and get to bed at my usual early bedtime.

Got supper in the oven and as soon as it's done, hopefully, I'll be headed for the Land of Nod. There's a vicious virus going around that I am hoping desperately that I haven't picked up. I just don't feel 'right' with no particular symptom at all. Let's hope it stays that way. I'm too busy at work tomorrow to be ill.

Been cruising around my Facebook account and have found or been found by so many that I want to catch up with. Wish I could retire and travel around wherever we'd like to go that day. Wouldn't that be nice?

DH and I have many dreams but one of them is that we could retire and travel around the country. We'd like to be able to help out when and where there's a natural disaster in the States. I'd love to have the time and capital for something like that. Or to donate to causes that are important to us. We are very blessed in our lives and I'm certainly not complaining. It's just fun to dream sometimes.

God Bless You and have a wonderful day!

0 blog friends left a treasured comment: