Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Blog Creativity

Felt like working on my blog background and found a great site, Simply Chic Blog Backgrounds that has some really nice backgrounds. There is no charge for these amazing pieces but they do ask for a link back to their page. Believe me, that's not alot to ask for the quality of these backgrounds. I hope to design my own one day but for now, I like these from this site.

Work is fairly busy right now which makes the days go by fast but I could use more hours in the day to get things accomplished too. I hope to work the rest of the week and Saturday morning on moving old files into boxes so I can get newer files in the correct file drawers. I do NOT like being unorganized so I've gotta get busy. There is a good bit of disorganization in the office and it really keeps me from being as productive as I know I can be. Working around others' quirks and habits can be tough sometimes.

I haven't scrapped in so long that it's really shameful but I just keep running out of time. I get online to check email or some other seemingly easy task and end up sidetracked for hours working on other things. It is so easy to get lost on the WWW. Sure is interesting and fun though.

Here's a recipe that is really good but not for those watching calories or fat grams. My DH LOVES this:

Cream Cheese/Sausage Casserole

1 can crescent rolls * 1-3 oz. block cream cheese, softened * 1 lb. sausage (I use Bryan's brand)

Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit. Brown and drain sausage. Immediately mix in the softened cream cheese. Place half the crescent rolls in bottom of 8x8 baking dish (glass is best). Pour sausage mixture on top of rolls and place other half of crescent rolls on top of mixture. It doesn't have to cover completely. Bake according to crescent roll directions, until rolls are lightly browned. Cool about 10 minutes before slicing. These are good hot or room temperature.

I hope you enjoy this recipe; God Bless You!

0 blog friends left a treasured comment: