Thursday, January 29, 2009

Watching 'House'

I love this show; DH does too. Dr. House is amusingly rude and it's hard not to like him even when he's being hateful. Long day at work but got a good bit done. Hope to continue in that vein tomorrow. I am so ready to be done with putting away old files and getting new ones in their correct place. I'm really wanting to get our office organized; I think we'll all be more productive. I know the general area will look better if nothing else.

Laundry overload tonight but finally got it all done. How do 2 adults have so much laundry; that's a question for an expert somewhere. Though it's not quite 8:00 p.m. I am ready to head to bed. Getting old is not for the faint-of-heart.

Brad called last night and he and Payton will be here sometime tomorrow to spend the weekend. I can hardly wait to see them. We always have so much fun with them. It'd be nice if all of them could come but that'd be a lot to handle for a short weekend. Here's a recent pic of Payton:



I really like my new blog background; I'd like to change it up every once in a while just for variety. Wish I had the time to work on creating some myself. Maybe one of these days I'll get to do just that.

God Bless You!

0 blog friends left a treasured comment: