Saturday, January 24, 2009

Weekend to Rest

Work has been busy this week with paperwork for end of '08 and beginning of '09 duties and I am so ready for a weekend. Dealing with a chronic headache since Wednesday that is hopefully simply a sinus infection that will pass soon. Tired of this headache, that's for sure.

Headed uptown in a bit to get hair cut and colored; gotta keep the gray out. I'm looking forward to visiting with Angie and Kelly at Southern Charm Salon. They are alot of fun to be around anytime I've seen them. Here's a pic of the 2 girls taken last year; love these gals!!



I hope to get some scrapbooking done this weekend. I've got more ideas than I'll ever have time to get accomplished so I really need to get busy on putting them into the album.

I also would like to go see Nicole, Brian, Sara K. and Sam this weekend. We haven't seen them since right after Christmas and I know Sam's grown alot since then. Maybe we can go tomorrow afternoon.

God Bless You!

0 blog friends left a treasured comment: