Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Crazy day at work

So glad to be home and off work for a few hours. You know those days when everything seems to be crazy and all you do goes wrong or takes 3 times as long as it should? Well, that describes the majority of our workday today. Computer problems, bank problems, blah blah blah. Enough already!

Watching 'Independence Day' with Will Smith and Jeff Goldblum on television. We have this movie on DVD and I've watched it at least a dozen times since it came out. It's just one of those movies that draws me in if I come across it when I'm flipping channels.

I read on Facebook that 2 of our grandkids have been sick today so we'll call and check on them in a bit. There are so many viruses going around right now that there are a lot of people sick or getting over 'the crud'.

I'm reading 'The Secret Life of Bees' by Sue Monk Kidd and am really enjoying it. I've heard so much about it that I thought I'd better read it and see what all the buzz is about. It was in the juvenile department at our local library. That surprised me but it appears to be a good book for a teenager.

Really not much happening today other than what's noted above. Have a great evening and a wonderful, blessed Wednesday.

0 blog friends left a treasured comment: