Friday, February 13, 2009

Experimenting with my banner

I'm trying some different images for my blog banner so if you happen to stumble in here and things look kinda weird, that's my excuse. I've been wanting to create a custom banner for a while now and thought this was as good a time as any.

I finally got blogger's border to disappear around the blog header. I used to do a lot of html work on websites but it's been a long time and I've forgotten a lot. I just fiddled around with the html here until the border disappeared. I hope it didn't mess up anything else.

I've got a beautiful digital scrapbook page kit that I want to use in creating my blog banner. I've just gotta figure out how to use my Photoshop Elements 5 program to do what I want with it. Maya at Scrapbook Graphics gave me permission to use her purchased kit in my banner and I was thrilled. She does some amazing stuff with digital artwork; you should go check her out sometime. There are lots of other designers there too (Studio Girls) and they are all so talented.

God Bless You!

0 blog friends left a treasured comment: