Saturday, February 7, 2009

Shopping Day!

Went to Tupelo today with Nelson and Blake to shop and go to the MS Boat & RV Show. We had a GREAT time just spending the day together. I got some good deals at J.C. Penney's; 4 shirts and 2 pair of slacks for right at $100.

Blake and I decided that we could both LIVE in the bookstore. He enjoys reading almost as much as I do. I had to practically drag him out of Barnes & Noble when it was time to head home.

The funniest part of today was at the boat show. Of course they have dozens of boats in all price ranges on display; some into the 6 figure range. One small table was set right in the midst of all these high dollar boats with a tiny sign that read 'No-fault divorce for $150'. I guess when the wife sees the husband pull out his pen to fill out paperwork for one of the boats or RV's, she heads to the $150 divorce table LOL!

God Bless You and have a great evening :-)

0 blog friends left a treasured comment: