Saturday, February 14, 2009

Happy Valentine's Day!

I hope everyone had a wonderful Valentine's Day. Nelson got me a 'singing' card and a silly green frog. The frog is also one of those 'stress ball' gadgets. I've always liked collecting frogs and Nelson has given me several over the years. We have had a nice day so far.

Nelson ended up going fishing and I stayed home to do the grocery shopping. Blake and I went to Wal-Mart to take care of that dull chore. The crowd there was intense; you'd think it was Christmas Eve by the way everyone was rushing around. Apparently, it wasn't only the men who waited til the last minute this year.

I read a wonderful story on MSN today here. There are actually several stories there but the 1st one is my favorite. It's well worth reading in my opinion.

Here's my Valentine's gift to you; I found it listed as an image in public domain. If anyone knows differently, please let me know. This image of a yam is particularly appropriate for me to share because the area I live in is near a large sweet potato community. Have a wonderful Valentine's evening and God Bless You

0 blog friends left a treasured comment: